REGISTRATION STEPS (Please review these directions completely before beginning your conference registration.)
1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in below. Click the LOGIN TO REGISTER button below to log in with your ASCRS Username and Password or create a new account. You will be redirected to this page once signed in.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the REGISTER button, at the bottom of this page, to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION PROCESS: Select all optional events you would like to attend and answer all required questions that are highlighted in red. Then select ADD TO CART.
4. REVIEW REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: To review your registration before paying, select VIEW CART. After reviewing your registration, select PAY NOW to be taken to the payment screen. Enter your credit card information and select CHARGE CREDIT CARD.
5. RECEIPT: A receipt confirmation will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your completed registration payment.
Full Registration includes
- Admission to all general sessions and symposia
- Up to 33.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TMand CNE Contact Hours
- ASCRS CONNECTS in BOSTON! Welcome Reception
- Admission to ePoster sessions
- Refreshment breaks
- Monday and Tuesday boxed lunch service in the Exhibit Hall
- Final Program online and access to online itinerary builder and meeting app
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Regular Members and Fellows receive a complimentary ticket in their registration fee to the All-Attendee President’s Reception on Tuesday evening. Additional tickets can be purchased for $150 per ticket.
Early registration fees apply through March 10, 2020
Regular registration fees apply between March 11 - April 21, 2020
Late/Onsite registration fees apply on/after April 22, 2020 and onsite
Click here for more information about hotel and travel.
Pelvic Floor Disorders Consortium Meeting
Click here to find out more information about the meeting and to register.
Sliding Scale Discounted Registration
ASCRS offers a sliding scale registration fee schedule for attendees residing in many countries outside the US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand. View the sliding scale fee details.
If you qualify for a reduced rate use the following coupon code during check-out:
Upper Middle Income: AM20WB20
Lower Middle Income: AM20WB36
Low Income: AM20WB52
Contact ASCRS Customer Service:
Phone: (847) 686-2236
To register, click the LOGIN TO REGISTER button below to log in with your ASCRS Username and Password or create a new account.
If you have not renewed your membership for 2020, the online registration system will automatically default to the nonmember pricing. If you would like to receive the member rate, renew your membership before registering. No refunds will be given if dues are renewed after your registration is processed.
NOTE: Rates will automatically adjust once you are logged in.
Mac Users: We recommend that you use either Chrome or Firefox to complete your registration.