REGISTRATION STEPS (Please review these directions completely before beginning your conference registration.)
- SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in below. Click the LOGIN TO REGISTER button below to log in with your ASCRS Username and Password or create a new account. You will be redirected to this page once signed in.
- BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the REGISTER button at the bottom of this page to begin the registration process.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS: Select all optional events you would like to attend and answer all required questions that are highlighted in red. Then select ADD TO CART.
- REVIEW REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: To review your registration before paying, select VIEW CART. After reviewing your registration, select PAY NOW to be taken to the payment screen. Enter your credit card information and select CHARGE CREDIT CARD.
- RECEIPT: A receipt confirmation will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your completed registration payment.
Full Registration includes
- Admission to all general sessions and symposia
- Up to 30.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM and CNE Contact Hours (application for CNE is in process)
- Admission to Presentations On-Demand sessions (formerly known as ePoster sessions)
- Admission to the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Early registration fees apply through January 18, 2021
Discounted registration fees apply between January 19 - March 16, 2021
Regular registration fees apply on/after March 17, 2021
Click here to register. (Registration closes April 19 11:59pm Central Time)
Pelvic Floor Disorders Consortium Meeting
Click here to find out more information about the meeting and to register.
Sliding Scale Discounted Registration
ASCRS offers a sliding scale registration fee schedule for attendees residing in countries outside the US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
If you qualify for a reduced rate use the following coupon code during check-out:
Upper Middle Income: AM21WB20
Lower Middle Income: AM21WB36
Low Income: AM21WB52
Questions? Contact ASCRS Customer Service:
Email: [email protected]
To register, click the LOGIN TO REGISTER button below to log in with your ASCRS Username and Password or create a new account.
If you have not renewed your membership for 2021, the online registration system will automatically default to the nonmember pricing. If you would like to receive the member rate, renew your membership before registering. No refunds will be given if dues are renewed after your registration is processed.
NOTE: Rates will automatically adjust once you are logged in.
Mac Users: We recommend that you use either Chrome or Firefox to complete your registration.